Created from a sub-division of U.T.S. Präzisionstechnik GmbH, our company, UhrenTechnik Schwarzwald Montageservice GmbH, produces quartz movements at our site in Dunningen.
As a long-established German manufacturer of large movements and a globally acknowledged quality product, UTS is the mark of a quality movement. In addition to a comprehensive range of quartz and radio-controlled movements, the UTS brand stands above all for quartz movements ‘Made in Germany’ and for radio-controlled movements of the highest quality.
With over 25 years of experience in the manufacture of watch and clock movements, UhrenTechnik Schwarzwald Montageservice GmbH produces and markets products that combine innovative technology with European standards and an extremely high level of quality.
The history of UTS movements:
- 1980 – U.T.S. is founded
- 1984 – Use of the first fully automatic assembly centre for quartz movements
- 1998 – U.T.S. Präzisionstechnik GmbH moves into radio-controlled movement technology
- 2008 – UhrenTechnik Schwarzwald Montageservice GmbH is founded and quartz movement production moves to Dunningen
- 2011 Market launch of the new quartz pendulum movement with melody function
- 2017 Market launch of the first own quartz alarm clock “Made in Germany”